July 23rd – 27th, 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
This year it’s even easier to “get on board” and volunteer with our new
online registration system.
Many volunteers are needed, adults and students (who will have completed grade 5 or above as of June 2018), and so we ask you to pray about where God might use you and sign up to embark on the adventure of the summer.
Pre-Set-Up (Friday, July 20th 10 a.m.)
We’ll be moving tables and chairs to prepare our space and gathering supplies and tools needed for Saturday’s transformation.
Set-Up (Saturday, July 21st)
Transform Trinity’s campus into a tropical island.
- Crew Leaders – Participate in fun activities while shepherding a group of elementary or preschool children through each day’s activities.
- Station Helpers – Lead children in music, crafts, games, mission, snacks or Bible adventures for a 20-minute session repeated five times.
Help is needed during VBS that isn’t under the heading of crew leader or station helper. Each of thesetasks is important to the success of the week.
VBS Family Fun Night (6 – 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25th)
Can’t help during the day this week? We need additional hands this evening to help with all the fun!
Friday Volunteer Lunch (Friday, July 27th)
Help coordinate the Volunteer “Thank You Lunch” (includes overseeing set up, ordering lunch and providing a sweet treat after)
Clean-Up (Friday, July 27th, 11 a.m.)
Put away VBS decorations and put the classrooms back together.
Mission Pack-Up (Tuesday, August 1st, 9 a.m. – noon)
Help organize the donations collected and put away the Sanctuary decorations.
Email email@example.com, we will then send you the link to an easy online system that will even allow you to pick your volunteer job on the spot.
• We are asking for a VBS Mission Fee of $15.00 to help defray the expenses.
• Each additional family member volunteering will be asked for $10.
• Checks should be payable to TUMC and submitted via the offering plates at worship; KidVenture HQ; or Trinity’s office (213 Main Street Hackettstown, NJ 07840) note VBS on the memo line.
Contact Rachel Savokinas at 973 713-2831 (talk/text) or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for scholarship information.