The Thrift Shop is a full-time ministry providing gently used and new clothing, accessories and jewelry, household items and furniture at extremely low prices. We have thousands of items from every day to vintage, antique, unique, and high end. The hunt for the find of the day can be exciting! Learn about the latest additions, special events, and happenings at our shop on Facebook.
Actively looking for volunteers
The Thrift Shop is constantly looking for volunteers to assist one of the largest ministries on our campus. If you are available and are interested please contact the Director of the Trinity Thrift Shop, Maureen Storey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrift Shop & Furniture Annex Shopping Hours
- Tuesday thru Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday we are also open from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thrift Shop Drop-Off Hours Location
- Tuesday thru Saturday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. In the barn between Trinity House and the Furniture Annex, off of East Moore Street.
We are located at 211 Main Street in Hackettstown, NJ.
We have two locations – the main shop directly on Main Street next to the Trinity office building, and the Furniture Annex located in the “Trinity Barn” which is adjacent to our main parking lot. To access the Furniture Annex you should enter the property from East Moore Street where you will find plenty of free parking next to the entrance.
We accept gently used items, which are saleable/usable/wearable. We are unable to take electronics, computers, printers, TV’s, baby equipment, large toys, large appliances, mattresses, box springs, exercise or sporting equipment due to either government regulations or space limitations. Shop volunteers may reserve the right not to accept items if they believe they cannot be sold.
About the Trinity Thrift Shop
- The Trinity Thrift Shop has two locations of fabulous finds, with new arrivals daily. It’s always a new shopping experience!
- The Trinity Thrift Shop is celebrating over 40 years, established in 1972, of assisting Trinity Church in giving back to the community.
- A team of over 80 volunteers sift through the many donations to bring the best to our customers. They also constantly re-stock shelves, assist customers, and create a welcoming space for all. They are under the direction of director Maureen Storey.