To provide meaningful activities for children, ages four through second grade, each week during the 10:45 am Sunday morning worship service.
- Maintain weekly coverage of Creative Activities during the year (including summer schedule.) On occasion, as requested, provide activities during services such as Christmas Eve.
- Is present weekly to coordinate the Creative Activities program and guide the input of it.
- Recruit volunteers (and substitutes as needed) for Creative Activities each Sunday morning. As necessary, consult with Director of Children’s Ministries to determine the appropriate leader/child ratio.
- Provide instruction and guidance on format of program and insure that projects and materials are made available as needed.
- See that a light snack is provided each Sunday morning and provide for related supplies, e.g. napkins, cups, etc.
- Supply list of volunteers who have assisted with Creative Activities to office as requested.
- Participate in staff meeting when possible and provide reports to Director of Children’s Ministries as requested.
[button style=”medium” type=”rounded” color=”#COLOR_CODE” background=”#COLOR_CODE” src=”http://www.catchthespirit.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Creative-Activities-Coordinator-application-2016.pdf” target=”_blank”]Download Application[/button]