The Children’s Ministry at Trinity encompasses a variety of activities and ministries for children, nursery age through the 5th grade. When children enter the 6th grade they become part of our Student Ministry program. From the time children are born through the 5th grade, boys and girls have many opportunities to glorify God and discover their faith in an atmosphere of Christian fellowship. At Trinity Church, children can:
- Attend KidVenture (Sunday mornings). To register for KidVenture complete the Registration Form (Kidventure)
- Become involved with vocal and/or handbell choirs, or small group ministries such as Jr. Prayer Shawl, or 4th and 5th grade fellowship.
- Participate in Vacation Bible School
- Learn about and support numerous mission projects throughout the year
- Attend Family Ministry hosted events and other special events
- Read our Family Ministry brochure (available both in English and Spanish) to learn more.
If you’re new to Trinity, never registered your child for KidVenture, or have updated information to share, please stop at the church school office and complete a KidVenture Registration Form or print the Registration Form (Kidventure) and drop off the completed form to KidVenture Headquarters.
Our weekend schedule is listed below. Please feel free to join us.
Saturday Night Worship (SNW)
- 5:00 pm Worship at the Trinity House
- 8:15 a.m. Worship (Chapel) Main Building
- 9:15 a.m. KidVenture (2 years – 5th grade) Main Building (Click here for a map of the classrooms)
- 9:15 a.m. & 10:45 a.m. Nursery (Newborns – 2 years) Main Building
- 9:15 a.m. Worship (Contemporary) Sanctuary (with Nursery care available)
- 10:45 a.m. Worship (Traditional) Sanctuary (with Nursery care available and Creative Activities offered for 4 year olds – 2nd Grade)
4th and 5th Grade Fellowship News & Information
Are you a 4th or 5th grader? Then you’re invited to attend Trinity’s 4th and 5th grade fellowship group! What’s this fellowship group all about? It’s a small group experience designed specifically for 4th and 5th grade students to support them in their daily lives and to prepare them for Student Ministry activities that begin in 6th grade. Join us to see what we have to offer your SPROUT and where you may be able to help too! The group meets monthly from January through June. Fun trips are also planned as well as mission opportunities. For any questions, please contact Danielle Witt at 908-852-3020 x. 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Pageant Fellowship Group
Do you have a 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th grader who loves to perform? Then the Christmas Pageant Fellowship group could be perfect for them! Each year the children of Trinity Church celebrate the birth of Jesus with a Christmas Pageant during one of the 9:15 services in the month of December. Rehearsals begin in October. Please reach out to Danielle Witt at email@example.com for more information.
Pre-Teen Girl’s Group Offerings
Junior Prayer Shawl
This ministry is intended for young people, ages 8 and up, who wish to knit or crochet. Instruction and patterns will be provided. Although personal items will be made, the ultimate goal will be the creation of a prayer shawl.
- Dates: 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Time: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Room 104
- Led by: Ginny Thorp – 908-852-3020, ext. 17, Pattie Huff, Debbie Tuxhorn, and Cindy Neumann.
Parent’s Group Offerings
Leader: Sandi Hoover (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Danielle Witt (email@example.com)
Start Date: Wednesday, September 14, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Duration: Ongoing, every other Wednesday
Location: Room 108
Cost: $13 (assistance is available, if needed)
Mom Connection is a safe and loving community of today’s moms facing the journey of motherhood together through faith. We will discuss today’s challenges of raising a family and encourage and support each other. In our every-other-week group meetings we will share the good, the bad, and the funny parts of motherhood and all that comes with raising our little blessings from God! Childcare will be provided.
Children’s Ministry Forms
For More Information
Celebrating Fall Harvest Festival
Fingerprints of Faith
Fun with Our Ministry