Dear Friends, Christmas is the most beautiful time of year, not just externally, but internally as well. For on this day we celebrate God’s amazing grace and love – revealed in Jesus. Please make time in your busy holiday schedule to worship God with us. You’ve prepared your home, be sure to prepare your heart. -Frank Fowler, Pastor
Christmas Eve Services in Hackettstown 2018
Sun. December 23rd (Christmas Eve-Eve Service)
- 7:30 pm – This is a traditional worship service in our sanctuary for those who may be traveling on Christmas Eve or unable to come out to worship on the 24th.
Mon. December 24th
- 12:00 pm (noon) – A traditional service of scripture and song with Holy Communion.
- 3:30 pm – A high-energy service especially for children with joyful music provided by the Peace Ringers and Littlest Angels.
- 5:30 pm – A service for children, youth, and families with music provided by the Music Makers, instrumentalists, and a soloist.
- 7:30 pm – A traditional service of carols and scripture with music by the Trinity Ringers, Brick Church Ringers, Chancel Choir, soloists, and brass.
- 9:30 pm – A classical traditional service with music by the Colofonia String Ensemble and soloists.
- 11:00 pm – Welcome Christmas morning with a traditional service and Holy Communion and soloists.
All are welcome to any service. Invite your family members and friends to worship with you. All services are held in the sanctuary and conclude with candlelight as we sing “Silent Night” together.
Childcare provided at 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm, and 7:30 pm services.