Reports to: Director of Children’s Ministry & Associate Pastor
To provide meaningful activities for children, ages four through second grade, each week during the 10:45 am Sunday morning worship service Rally Day in September through Children & Student Sunday in June. To provide meaningful activities for children, ages four through fourth grade, each week during the 9:15 and 10:45 Sunday morning services between Children and Youth Sunday and Rally Day.
- Maintain weekly coverage of Creative Activities during the year (including summer schedule.) On occasion, as requested, provide activities during services such as Christmas Eve.
- Is present weekly to coordinate the Creative Activities program and guide the input of it.
- Recruit volunteers (and substitutes as needed) for Creative Activities each Sunday morning. As necessary, consult with Director of Children’s Ministries to determine the appropriate leader/child ratio.
- Provide instruction and guidance on the format of the program and ensure that projects and materials are made available as needed.
- See that a light snack is provided each Sunday morning and provide for related supplies, e.g. napkins, cups, etc.
- Supply list of volunteers who have assisted with Creative Activities to office as requested.
- Participate in the staff meeting when possible and provide reports to Director of Children’s Ministries as requested.
[button style=”medium” type=”rounded” color=”#COLOR_CODE” background=”#COLOR_CODE” src=”http://www.catchthespirit.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Application-for-Creative-Activities-Director-Sept-17.pdf” target=”_blank”]Download Creative Activities Director Application[/button]