Reports to Senior Pastor
The Director of the Trinity Singers will select music, rehearse with the choir weekly, and schedule the choir’s participation in worship. This director shall also recruit new members, while encouraging delinquent members to return to choir when necessary.
- Rehearse with the children weekly except during vacations and the summer
- Choose and order music when needed
- Schedule and direct the choir’s participation in Sunday morning worship. (About every five weeks)
- Nurture the friendships and fellowship of these children in a Christian atmosphere while learning their music
- Promote members of the choir to Chancel Choir during a worship service in June.
- Provide certificates of appreciation to each choir member.
- Report the bulletin information to the church office by the Wednesday morning prior to worship participation
- Handle the care of music and robes for the choir
- Attend music planning and staff meetings when requested
- Prepare choir to participate in Christmas Eve and other special events as requested
Revised: July 2017