When are Good Friday and Easter Sunday this year? Take a look at our schedule of services for Holy Week 2018. We hope you’ll make room in your schedule and plan to worship with your church family to experience the heart of our faith!
March 25 – PALM SUNDAY WORSHIP
- 8:15 am – Chapel
- 9:15 am – Contemporary Worship
- 10:45 am – Traditional Worship
March 29 – MAUNDY THURSDAY
- 7:30 pm – Worship Holy Communion: includes a dramatic re-creation of the washing of the disciple’s feet. Child care is provided.
March 30 – GOOD FRIDAY
- 1:00 pm – Passion of the Christ movie (free) at Trinity House
- 6:30 pm – Good Friday Cross Walk – We meet at Trinity at 6:15 pm
- 7:30 pm – Good Friday Worship – The Way of the Cross: includes a dramatic re-creation of the crucifixion. Child care is provided.
March 31 – EASTER VIGIL WORSHIP
- 5:00 pm – A service of light, word, table, and water in preparation for Easter. This service is in Trinity House.
APRIL 1 – EASTER SUNDAY
- 7:30 am – Chapel Worship, with Holy Communion
- 9:15 am – Sanctuary Worship, with choirs and brass ensemble
- 11:00am– Sanctuary Worship, with choirs and brass ensemble
Worshipers who know the Hallelujah chorus are invited to sing it with the choir at the end of the 9:15 and 11:00 am services on Easter.
Please note: There will be no KidVenture or Sunday Student Ministry on Easter; families are encouraged to worship together. There will be nursery care for children up to 5 years old provided and Creative Activities during the 9:15 and 11:00 am services.
Walking through Holy Week Prayer Experience: April 12th – April 16th
This multi-sensory prayer experience will be open Wednesday, April 12th – Sunday, April 16th in Room 111 (KidZone). Multiple prayer stations that will engage all of your senses will be available to you to help you connect more deeply in this holiest of weeks. Children are welcome with parental guidance. Many of the stations are appropriate and engaging for all ages. Come early to one of the Holy Week services or stay after. Stop by on your way to or from work or on a lunch break. Spend ten minutes or spend an hour. This opportunity is very flexible, self-guided, and is available on Easter Sunday morning. No sign up is necessary.