Here is what’s going on for this month in Middle School Student Ministry!
- Friday, February 3rd and Saturday, February 4th: The B1 Fast is happening! Please pray for the students and adults participating in this mission event weekend—it’s sure to be a powerful time for all involved!
- Thursday, February 9th: Join us in our Middle School Room for a night talking about friendship! We will meet from 7pm-8:30 pm. Invite a friend to join us that night! Any questions? Contact Kristi McCollum at 908-752-9578
- Friday, February 17th: Let’s spend some time together roller skating at the Villa Roller Rink in Broadway, NJ! We will meet at the rink at 6:45 pm and skate until they close at 10 pm. No experience necessary! ☺ Cost is $7.00 for entrance and skate rental. We will treat you to a drink and a small snack! RSVP by Tuesday, February 14thto Mrs. Iacampo so we know how many are a-comin’!
- Thursday, February 23rd: Mission Night: We will be writing letters to college students from Trinity Church that could use a little love! After we will head to The Kid Zone to hang out and play some board games! Time: 7pm-8:30 pm Bring a sweet treat to share!
- Tuesday, February 28th: We will go as a group to the Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras) dinner in Starr Hall! We will figure out our timing as the event draws closer, but one thing is for sure: Bring your appetite! ☺
We hope this short month is filled with moments that provide you blessings big and small! And know that you are always welcome to join us for this time of fellowship—for one event or as many as you can! As we learn in John 13:20, “Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me, and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.” You are all accepted and loved in our group!
Questions or need assistance for your family? Contact our Middle School Director: Laura Iacampo 201-787-6842 (talk or text) or email at email@example.com