This is the year to Imagine. Our congregation has been “Dreaming Big Dreams for God” in many, many ways. We invite you to keep living our yearly theme.
Sometimes the needs in the world can seem overwhelming, and it may feel that you can’t make a difference by yourself. That’s not true at all! No matter how big or small your contribution is, you can bless people through your actions and words. We can share God’s love with the world each and every day.
Not sure where to begin to make the world a better place? We can help.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity. This includes your family, strangers that you encounter and even that pesky neighbor. Sometimes a simple thank you and smile is enough to make someone’s day.
- Help to fight poverty and hunger in our world. You can help a ministry team at Trinity such as Midnight Run, Interfaith Hospitality or the Lord’s Pantry. There are always chances to volunteer your time and talents, so keep your eyes open for opportunities.
- If you have friends who are struggling, let them know that you’re praying for them. You can offer them some time for a cup of coffee and a listening ear.
- Make a difference right here in our community. By supporting local businesses and donating to local charities, we’re helping our immediate neighbors.
- Make a difference in the rest of the world. You can support missions that go out from Trinity, both near and far. Spend some time in Newton, Easton, New York City, West Virginia or even Haiti. We have mission trips to these and many other locations throughout the year.
Everyone can give back some of God’s gifts. Imagine everyone making a difference. Everyone can share their time, talents and treasure to make the world a better place.
Together we can all be a part of something that’s bigger than ourselves.