213 Main Street | Hackettstown, NJ 07840
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” – Luke 6:38
I am pleased that Trinity offers you another way to share what God has given you through our new online resources. These simple and secure methods of giving to Trinity and indicating your involvement in its ministries and missions has many advantages, and with more and more people using the internet, we hope it is useful and helpful for many parishioners.
As always we are most grateful to all persons for sharing their gifts of time, talent, treasure and prayer with the church, in whatever form best suits them. May God bless and guide us always in using all such gifts for the building of His Kingdom.
Yours in Christ’s service
P.S. There is a New Method of Giving via Text Messaging – Click here to read how.
Here are six ways to give:
1. In Person: Come visit and worship with us!
2. Online: Click “Give Now” to access a secure, online system for one-time or recurring debit or credit card contributions as well as to set up one-time or recurring debit (Electronic Funds Transfers or EFT) directly from your bank account. ($3 minimum donation required.) Questions? Read our FAQ Document.
3. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) by paper: Don’t want to sign up for e-giving online? EFT allows consistent amounts to be drawn directly and regularly from your banking account. This option allows you to give as a regular priority and it also reduces the processing expense for the church. To get started with EFT, you can print out and complete this Authorization Form and select the EFT option. If you are new to EFT, you will be asked to submit a voided check along with the form and return it to the church office. ($3 minimum donation required.) Questions? Read our FAQ document.
4. By Mail: To Trinity United Methodist Church, 213 Main Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
5. Personal Banking: Did you know that most online banking systems allow you to set up automatic payments? Checkout your bank’s system today! Just be sure to note in the memo which funds (General or Mortgage Payment) you would like your gift designated to.
6. Give via Text Messaging: Now from your cell phone you can give a gift to the Trinity ministry. Register now (it takes three minutes) and give regularly (it takes one minute). Click here to read how.
The forms listed above require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Adobe Acrobat readers are available for free download.
Our 2015 season of commitment of time, talent and treasures begins on November 8 and 9. Learn more about this 2015 committment from the page entitled, In His Steps.
Any additional questions that you may have may be directed to the Church Office at (908) 852-3020 or by sending an e-mail.