Trinity wants to let you know that we offer electronic giving as a way to automate your regular weekly offering. Electronic giving offers convenience for individual congregation members and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation.
Direct Debit Giving is used to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account to the church’s bank account.
Credit & Debit Card Giving lets you make offerings automatically on a pre-determined schedule using a credit or debit card.
How To Initiate Electronic Giving
1) Online Giving lets you set up an automatic donation plan at any time, change your donation plan, or make a one-time donation.
2) The alternative way to initiate electronic giving is to contact the church office (908-852-3020) and submit a paper authorization form. The treasurer can set up electronic giving for you, according to your instructions.
If you are currently already set up for automatic transfers through our office, you do not need to do anything. If you have any questions, please call or send an email to the office.
As you contemplate future contributions, please consider electronic giving. Authorization forms and additional information are available from the church office.
Now, from your cell phone you can give a gift to the Trinity ministry. Register soon (it takes 3 minutes) and give regularly (it takes less than a minute).
Here’s the easy process:
- Go to text screen on your cell phone.
- In the “to” box at the top type in the phone number 855-622-4534.
- In the message section type in the amount – with a dollar sign (i.e., $25), then send.
- In a few seconds you will receive a reply asking you to click on the message on the screen taking you to the website.
- Enter your personal information and credit card information. Hit “process”.
- You will receive back a confirmation of your gift and a receipt will be sent to your email.
After your first gift you will not have to do #4 and 5.
Why not enter the number in your contacts as “Trinity Text Giving”