Thrift Shop Protocols and Time Changes
In the Shop and Furniture Gallery:
- You should wear a mask in the shop if you're unvaccinated and we recommend the same for children ages 2-12
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry, there is a dispenser by the door.
- The Fitting Rooms are open
- All sales are final.
- All donations MUST be brought directly to the barn.
- NEW HOURS: Tues-Sat from 10-3
- Donations open at 10 am Tuesday thru Friday.
- All donations are drive-up. Follow the cones and signs.
- Remain in your vehicle until it is your turn to offload. No walk-ups accepted.
- You will need to offload your donations yourself; our volunteers may not assist. Place them in the correct day's receptacle.
- All items must be bagged, boxed, or binned. No bags larger than a tall kitchen bag, please.
- We now allow a maximum of 8 bags and/or boxes per drop-off. Bags no larger than a 13-gallon kitchen and boxes no larger than 3 cubic feet.
- When the day's receptacle is full, we will CLOSE until the next donation day. Please be considerate of your fellow donors and break up carloads of donations into multiple trips so that everyone can have a chance to donate.
- Donations will close at 1 pm if not yet full.
Thank you for your continuing support of Trinity Thrift Shop, and your patience and grace during these complicated days.
Because of your generosity, our Donation Center is overflowing.