Trinity Church Thrift Shop
We’re open for business!
COVID-19 Update: All guests over the age of two MUST be masked inside the shop and gallery, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community healthy and safe.
Thrift Shop & Furniture Gallery Shopping Hours
Tuesday thru Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Actively looking for volunteers
The Thrift Shop is constantly looking for volunteers to help one of the largest ministries on campus. If you’re interested and available, please contact the Director of the Trinity Thrift Shop.
Donation Drop-Off Hours and Locations
- Hours: Tuesday thru Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (or until Full, whichever is sooner)
- Located in the barn between Trinity House and the Furniture Gallery, off of East Moore Street.
We have two locations:
- The Thrift Shop Storefront is located at 211 Main Street, Hackettstown, next to the Trinity Office building.
- The Furniture Gallery is located behind Trinity House (212 E. Moore Street) in the Trinity Barn, adjacent to our main parking lot.
- There is plenty of free parking next to the entrance.
Unsure if we accept an item?
Call (908) 850-3669
Are you sure we accept that?
Call (908) 852-2247
We accept new or gently used items in saleable condition, with no rips, tears, stains, or smells. All furniture donations must be given prior approval.
Trinity Thrift Shop can accept:
- New or gently used clothing and shoes, handbags, and jewelry
- Dishes, cookware, housewares, and decor
- Games and Puzzles with all their pieces
- CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and video games
- Books – fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, kids’ books; magazines less than one-year-old
- New or gently used linens, curtains, blankets, and towels
- Small appliances: radios, coffeemakers, slow cookers, blenders, etc.
- Frames, artwork, and mirrors
Trinity Thrift Shop will NOT accept:
- Dirty, broken, stained, torn, or non-working items
- Appliances larger than a microwave
- Baby and Toddler toys, bulky toys, and kids’ accessories
- Carseats, Strollers, Cribs, Highchairs, Bouncers, etc.
- Mattresses, Boxsprings, Bed Pillows
- Computers, Printers, Stereos, TVs, VCRs or Cassette Players
- Reference or Textbooks, catalogs, VHS or Cassette tapes
- Sporting Goods or Gear, Exercise Equipment
- Wedding Dresses or Men’s suits
- Volunteers reserve the right to refuse items that they believe cannot be sold
*Shop volunteers reserve the right to decline items if they believe they cannot be sold. All donations must be in a box, bag, or bin (if possible). No bags larger than a tall kitchen bag. There’s a maximum of 8 bags and/or boxes per drop-off. Bags no larger than 13-gallon and boxes no larger than 3 cubic feet.
- All donations are drive-up. Follow the cones and signs.
- Remain in your vehicle until it is your turn to offload. No walk-ups accepted.
- You will need to offload your donations yourself; our volunteers may not assist. Place them in the correct day’s receptacle.
- When the day’s receptacle is full, we will CLOSE until the next donation day. Please be considerate of your fellow donors and break up carloads of donations into multiple trips so that everyone can have a chance to donate.
About Trinity Thrift Shop
The Thrift Shop is a full-time ministry providing gently used and new clothing, accessories and jewelry, household items, and furniture at extremely low prices. We have thousands of items from every day to vintage, antique, unique, and high-end. Hunting for the Find-of-the-day can be exciting! Learn about our latest additions, special events, and happenings at our shop on Facebook.
- Trinity’s Thrift Shop is celebrating 45+ years (since 1972) of helping the church give back to the community.
- Our dedicated volunteers sift through loads of donations, constantly re-stock shelves, assist customers, and passionately create a welcoming space for all.