Trinity Church Thrift Shop
COVID-19 Protocols and Time Changes
Actively looking for volunteers
The Thrift Shop is constantly looking for volunteers to help one of the largest ministries. If you’re interested and available, please contact the Director of the Trinity Thrift Shop.
Thrift Shop & Furniture Gallery Shopping Hours
- Tuesday thru Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thrift Shop Drop-Off Hours Location
- *Open until full*
- Regular posted hours: Tuesday thru Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Located in the barn between Trinity House and the Furniture Gallery, off of East Moore Street.
We accept gently used items, which are saleable/usable/wearable.
Due to government regulations or space limitations, we’re unable to take:
- Baby Equipment
- Large toys
- Large appliances
- Box springs
- Exercise or sporting equipment
If you’re unsure whether we accept an item you can call us at
*Shop volunteers reserve the right to decline items if they believe they cannot be sold. All donations must be in a box, bag, or bin (if possible). No bags larger than a tall kitchen bag.
Address – 212 East Moore Street in Hackettstown, NJ 07840
We have two locations:
- The Main Street Storefront next to the Trinity office building
- The Furniture Gallery located in the “Trinity Barn”. It’s adjacent to our main parking lot.
- To access the Furniture Gallery, please use the East Moore Street entrance and you’ll find plenty of free parking next to the entrance.
About the Trinity Thrift Shop
The Thrift Shop is a full-time ministry providing gently used and new clothing, accessories and jewelry, household items, and furniture at extremely low prices. We have thousands of items from every day to vintage, antique, unique, and high-end. Hunting for the Find-of-the-day can be exciting! Learn about our latest additions, special events, and happenings at our shop on Facebook.
- Trinity’s Thrift Shop is celebrating 45+ years (since 1972) of helping the church give back to the community.
- Our dedicated volunteers sift through loads of donations, constantly re-stock shelves, assist customers, and passionately create a welcoming space for all.