October is stewardship month when:
- we reflect on God’s great gifts
- we evaluate our response and commitment to Christ
- we think about ways we can improve our Christian discipleship
- we decide what we will do for Christ and his Church in 2017
COMMITMENT WEEKEND – NOVEMBER 5TH/6TH
When we place our pledge cards on God’s altar and say, Yes, Here I Am Lord.
Our Church Membership Process
If you want to become a part of the Trinity Church family – here’s how it works:
- Indicate your intent on the “Just Say Yes” or Fellowship Sheet.
- Talk to a pastor about any questions you have (in person or by phone at 908 852-3020).
- Participate in the weekend new member process:
- A Saturday dinner program from 5:00 – 8:00 pm – free child care is provided.
- Attend a class at 9:15 the next morning.
- Be received into membership at the 10:45 service.
- Participate (optional) in 2 Growing in Christ classes in the 2 weeks after you join.
Our Membership Vows of Faith
Do you believe in Almighty God?
Do you believe in His Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
Do you believe in the Bible as the inspired word of God?
Will you, according to the grace of God, seek to always live a Christian life?
Will you support this congregation of the United Methodist Church with your prayers, presence, gifts, witness and service?
IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE THIS STEP OF FAITH?
The next new members weekends are October 15th/16th and December 3rd/4th